In an open communications world there is little that is not potentially known nor that cannot be deduced about the fairness of compensation.
- women with equal skill should have equal pay and opportunities as men
- compensation should reflect the skill sets involved
- the goal is equity, not equality
- the range of total compensation from the lowest to the highest must be known and reasonable within organizations
- financial benefits, cash, or options must be equitably available to those who perform enterprise operations